Our program provides training in child anxiety mental health and exposure based intervention procedures to pre-doctoral trainees. Training is provided in research on intervention, risk, and resilience. Trainees are provided with rigorous teaching in the design, implementation, empirical evaluation, and dissemination of behavior modification interventions. All trainees attend weekly meetings tailored to the individual needs and interests of trainees. Training lasts five years for pre-doctoral trainees. Potential pre-doctoral trainees should have admitted doctoral status in the Developmental or Clinical graduate programs at Arizona State University’s Department of Psychology.
- Understand contributions from other team members
- Reinforce team members who integrate effort
- Increase and allocate responsibility to empower
- Create feedback loops to expose responsibility
- Remove barriers to increase reciprocity
- Publicly Reward Cooperation