Grad School Resources
The road to grad school is tough. Don't go it alone.
Below is a compilation of resources we've gathered over the years to help students interested in pursuing grad school.
Before You Apply
- Before You Apply to Graduate Programs in Psychology: Knowing When You’re Ready
- Deciding to Apply and Successfully Gaining Admission to Graduate Schools in Psychology
- The Whys and Hows of the Scientific Path in Applied Psychology
- ReSearch: A Career Guide for Scientists, Graduate Students, and Post-Docs
Applying to Graduate School
- Things to Consider...
- Mitch’s Uncensored Advice for Applying to Graduate School (in Clinical Psychology)
The Personal Statement and Curriculum Vitae (CV)
More Resources and Links
- Applying to Grad School-Advice from the American Psychological Association (APA)
- Getting Into Graduate School-Advice from the Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies (ABCT)
- Pursuing Psychology Graduate School-Advice from Psi Chi International Honor Society in Psychology
- Graduate Student Resources from the Society of Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology
- The Portable Mentor (free book when accessed from your university campus computers)